1. Like any blog, the newer posts always come up first, with the older posts at the end of the archive.
2. To get this diary in proper chronological order, you therefore have to read it "backwards".
3. To make this easier, click on this link to my very first diary entry:
4. When you finish reading this very first post, and you want to continue on to the next diary entry in chronological order, click the link at the bottom of the page that says:
5. In this way you will get the story in the order that it happened! I hope this makes reading my "Year of Grace" diary easier!
6. Of course, you are most welcome to dive into the Archives at any point in the left hand column. Just note that the dates refer to the date that I posted the diary entry, not to the date of the original diary entry itself. That is in the title of each posting.